Thread: Canon DM-XM2 + accessories For Sale

Default Canon DM-XM2 + accessories For Sale

Canon XM-2 for sale- excellent condition, has a tiny fault whereby it will not play back audio in camera. This does not affect the use of the camcorder whatsoever, the audio still captures/plays back through a TV fine.

There are no physical defects, the body and lens are in excellent condition!

I will include in the sale the accessories which came with the camcorder originally plus a padded bag, TecPro 0.5x wide angle lens (cost 150 and has only been used once) and a Jessops VL-35 video light.

I am looking for 750 for the lot. I am happy to conclude the sale in person (either around the Nottingham or Cambridge Areas). I will also post to anywhere within the UK provided the buyer pays the postage.

Thanks