Thread: CS3 replacement discs

Default CS3 replacement discs

I have been a fool and lost my discs for Premiere Pro CS3. Contacted Adobe who couldn't help because they only have replacement discs for CS4. Their advice was to contact a retailer who might have them in stock. I have now contacted a couple of retailers and both say I need to contact Adobe as they only stock full versions!

The lost discs were upgrade discs.

I don't want to fork out £250 only 12Ĺ months after my last purchase.

Any suggestions?

Bristol uk
    Blog Entries

I am suprised adobe have said they wont help you - I would try them again.

Crap service otrherwise.

Followed your advice and was upbeat after having spoken to another representative at Adobe. They didn't have CS3 on discs anymore but they would provide a link so I could download it all. Great, I thought. One should never give up.

Today she phoned back, only to let me know that she had promised too much. The only help they could offer was to let me buy the discs full price! What kind of help is that? I tell you: NONE!

Now I will ask thick and thin at retailers for replacement discs.

You can try downloading from here
    Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 Free Trial - The start-to-finish solution for efficient video production that now includes Adobe OnLocation CS3 and Adobe Encore CS3 - Softpedia

As long as you still have the key you should be fine. If you've lost the key then I suggest you start thinking about an upgrade to CS4 or check online for a cheap sale (like eBay).

If you purchased from the Adobe Store, especially if you purchased the download, you can go to your account at the Adobe Store and re-download the files. It is kind of a safety net purchasing that way. All of my Adobe software is available for download for months once purchased, and if I have any problems the customer service is excellent (it is not Adobe Tech Support). Everything you wanted to know about Premiere Elements and more

Slightly embarrassed I confess to have found the missing discs.

Fortunately, I've got someone to blame as the wife in her eagerness decided to pack away some things last year including some of my software. CDs were hiding in a box in the attic. Iíve had a word!

Chuck, Mark. Thanks for your replies.