Thread: iphone

Default iphone

Hey, I was wondering what you would put into a commercial for certain applications for the iphone? Do you keep it normal or make it different? Here is what I have so far with the commercial.

I was not sure if I should stick to the usual "hand shot" using the iphone. Let me know what you think.

First let me tell you I don't do comedy stuff, tried and failed.

The video has good bones, and with some tweaking you could be cooking on gas.

One thing I will pick up is the joker and the player have the same coloured shirts on; thatís not good you need really defined characters via costume.

Personally I would have gone in for some tighter shots, phone, faces are the usual suspects here; especially at the end.

At 1min long it has a good duration, is it for a contest?

Hope this helps, good luck.
    I know nothing about youtube, even less about video

Yes it is. Thanks for all the input. Every bit helps.

Western Europe

I liked that, it's a good gag and works for me. It may not be to everyone's taste but having grown up watching The Young Ones, Bottom and Beavis and Butthead I get it. The two main characters could be developed more and be put in situations where they need to call up certain 'applications' on the iPhone to help them out.

The tripod was off on one of the scenes, the sound was a bit low on some scenes but still enjoyed. At 1 minute it is longer than your average advertisement, possibly faster music and quicker cutting between scenes and you could get it down to 30-40 seconds.

You also have something else, a hot girl.... you know what they say.... sex sells.