Thread: Video Edit Magic [software download]

Question Video Edit Magic [software download]

Hi,

seen this software on the web but am worried that too much edit software on a pc is going to result in 'software-bloat', with conflicting programs and so forth

Video Edit Magic - Video editing software that gives you high-end power at an entry-level price.

what would be the advantages (or not) of this software over stand-alone video mixers please?

thanks

R

I just tried it on some HD 1920x1080 "MTS files" and it was so slow it was useless, that doesn't mean it's not good for standard definition but if you intended to upgrade to HD you would probably need to get a new program. as for programs on the computer if they are not on the quick launch bar they should be fine the only time I stuck a problem was with Nero Burning and some other burning software conflicting.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wandering-free View Post
    I just tried it on some HD 1920x1080 "MTS files" and it was so slow it was useless, that doesn't mean it's not good for standard definition but if you intended to upgrade to HD you would probably need to get a new program. as for programs on the computer if they are not on the quick launch bar they should be fine the only time I stuck a problem was with Nero Burning and some other burning software conflicting.

thanks - slow - hmm - this is what is worrying me, burdening the processor with too many thrills'n'spills - i may go for the stand-alone option

also find burn softwares conflict, will often get Microsoft trying to step in ahead of Nero when i opt to burn, and cancelling the unwanted program can get the whole operation in 'hung' mode if i'm not careful :-o

thanks again

Ric