Thread: Music Video Wanted!

Default blah

blah, blah, blah, blah

( mod note - previous to op edit this was a request for people to work on his pop video)
    Last edited by Mark W; 04-17-2009 at 07:20 PM.

Blog Entries

I doubt you will find anyone who will do it for free TBH.

I am guessing you want free ?

Default music video wanted!

Yeah i know what your saying, just thought someone might like a little exposure, and as a student i can't really afford to pay, so i suppose in this greed orientated world we live in i have little chance of finding someone to do it just for the sake of creative motivation, but hey, it's worth a shot. ;]

Blog Entries

Greed? I dont think it is a sign of greediness that people may not want to work for free, one might also argue that is equally greedy of you to expect someone to.....

As for ' exposure ' - well, you aint George Micheal-

I never said it was greedy not to want to make a video for free, it's more of a joint effort, i provide something for free, and someone compliments my free creation in the hope of one day becoming successful in our own fields by being noticed. For me to expect (i prefer 'hope') someone to do it free for me is greedy! Maybe this message and plee for help isn't for such a professional like yourself, maybe someone just starting out and perhaps you'd have more time to work on your skills if you spent less time leaving half arsed messeges on subjects that you clearly have no interest in taking up. ;]

I don't think that this is really a greed orientated world as people like me who work professionally might want to make a music video within low budgets. I think it's becasue when you want some one to do something for you for free, it's you that sound the most greedy one. My advice is to ask your parents for some little money and promise them that you gonna give it back. This is how a singer was able to pay me to make him a music video. He's famous now with that video that cost his parents only 250 !! - check it on my website: www.ConceptualMonkey.com

As i said, it's a joint effort and i'm not greedy, and as for asking my 'parents' how patronising, you have so many engaging qualities, i really would love to get to know you better. ;]

Post which video u wants

Hello,

i can provide u as u wants..

Sohan

Blog Entries

Mod note - the OP appears to have edit the original post - rahter unhelpfully....