Thread: Studio 12 Ultimate problems

Angry Studio 12 Ultimate problems

I am having difficulties getting the date and time to show in the preview mode when I download video footage from my Sony camera. It always worked well with Studio 9 on Windows XP, but now I am on Vista 32 bit, it does not work. Can anyone please help.

So if you go to "File" "Preferences" and check "Show DV Timecode" it still doesn't show?

Did you use a DV cam before and are still using a DV cam?

I have tried that and I have downloaded the drivers from the sony web-site. Nothing sems to work. Do you have any other suggestions please. Thanks.

Did you use a DV (standard definiton tape based) cam before and are still using a DV cam?

I am using a DHC-19E video camera. I have downloaded all of the current drivers from the sony web-site. I have set the capture preferences to automatic based on date and time. I am using the DV capture camexactly as i did when I was using studio version 9 on windows xp. Still no date and time showing in preview window or on disc when burnt. I have run out of ideas. Pinnacle are about a useless as an ash tray on a motorbike, so I do not know what else i can do now. Please help.

Sorry, got me stumped. Sounds like some Vista kind of thing but I have no idea what.

Thanks anyway. Your assistance was a great help. Now I will go back and obtain a refund from Pinnacle.

Thanks again.