Thread: pov - bullet cam advice.

1. Default pov - bullet cam advice.

Good morning...... its been a while!

hope you are all good.

right, i have a project that call for a pov shot and i am looking at getting a bullet cam. i have seen a few on the site but i have come accross the sony HXR-MC1 which looks the mutts nuts but i can find a place to buy one - i dont even know a price!

i was just after any info from people who have experience using these kinds of camera and if anything else could be advised.

the footage i need is only a walking show the hands, arms and actions of the actor, so it may be a case of a mount for our existing camera (xm2) is available..... i dunno.... any help would be smashing

Bristol uk
    Blog Entries

I am a great believer in gaffa tape and botching for fancy pov shots. Recall my last avatar ( i think ).
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Default

that had crossed my mind. not sure i would feel safe gaffering our cams to a helmet

but really though, if anyone has any experience with decent bullet cams (maybe with footage) i would love to hear your views.

Hi Adam - I have a dogcam bullet cam that's been used for various projects. As you're local (ish) You're welcome to borrow it to trial.
    pm if interested.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club