Thread: Film is bumping or jerking

Red face Film is bumping or jerking

Hello!
    I am new here, so I am not even sure if this is the right place to post my question (please let me know), but anyway, here it goes:

When I download a film from Internet it usueally comes as one or two .avi files, Then when I convert this film to a format that a player will understand, i.e. .vob, I ecperience the film makes a jerk once every 2 seconds or so. This is especially seen in the beginning when the texts rolls.

Is this something that I can get around, or has this happened already before the film was placed for download on the website.

Is there any program that can eliminate these blurrs or jerks?

Thanking you all for any help or advice. As said, I'm new here, and new in this.

It could be it's been converted from NTSC to PAL or they using something like FLV at 20 fps, unfortunately there's not much you can do if that's the case.

Blog Entries

Go out and buy the film. You'll be amazed at the quality.

Are you downloading movies off the Internet and expecting them to play back in the same quality as if you went out and purchased them?

Quote Originally Posted by stuckinsnow View Post
    Hello!
    I am new here, so I am not even sure if this is the right place to post my question (please let me know), but anyway, here it goes:

When I download a film from Internet it usueally comes as one or two .avi files, Then when I convert this film to a format that a player will understand, i.e. .vob, I ecperience the film makes a jerk once every 2 seconds or so. This is especially seen in the beginning when the texts rolls.

Is this something that I can get around, or has this happened already before the film was placed for download on the website.

Is there any program that can eliminate these blurrs or jerks?

Thanking you all for any help or advice. As said, I'm new here, and new in this.
    Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Blog Entries

I am Mr. Nice today...

Some films distributed on the interweb via torrents are legit - like the fantastic ' Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning ' and the entertaining conspiraloon ' zeitgeist ' .

Conversion of divx / xvid to vob does often create poor files - I have a feed from my computer to TV ( projector ) to watch stuff off my PC - that works fine.