Thread: Adobe CS4

Default Adobe CS4

I know its a pretty stupid question but is CS4 the latest version for premiere pro and after effects?

Yes it is. Everything you wanted to know about Premiere Elements and more

Bracknell, Berkshire, UK

both at 4.0.1 right now. So when you buy the first thing you should do is check for updates.

Blog Entries

And on that note, I've gone back to CS3 for now. It was running like a dog on my PC.

thanks for your responses guys, Marc, i ended up getting CS3 and I am trying to use after effects to ramp/slow motion some footage, and ive done it before on a different computer no problem, but when i do i try it on my new computer which is vista, my old one was XP, doubt thats why but when i get to switching to the graph to drag and slow mo the clip the line on the grap goes from the bottom left corner to the top right corner, as opposed to top left to top right before, so for some reason i cant do it normally. do you or anyone know how i could fix this please????

nevermind found the solution on a forum
    sorry :P

Sidcup, Kent

Could you give us the solution you found incase anyone else here has the same problem

Ramp Slow-Mo - -- The online community for filmmaking
    found it on there
    just said that theres a button below the graph that you change the look of the graph with,
    he says its the button furthest on the left right below the graph but it was second last button on the left below the graph for me