Thread: Mr Williams Free Running

Default Mr Williams Free Running

My PE teacher at school is leaving, and we decided to make a leaving video for him. On the last video I posted here I received some great advice, and it was taken in and I loved it. Thanks guys.

One thing though, my editor was messing up when I was trying to render it, I spent over half an hour just trying to get it started. That's why there's so much interlace.

Blog Entries

It's a definite improvement and I'm sure Mr Williams will be delighted. (Did he know why you filmed him putting up his hoodie and walking into his office?)
    Some of the film was underexposed - it wasn't clear whether you you were going for a silhouette type effect or just had too much backlight.
    Some close-ups for variety would be good (I realise you can't do face in this isntance, but this type of film is all about placing hands and feet.
    But on the whole much more watchable.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    (Did he know why you filmed him putting up his hoodie and walking into his office?)
    He didn't know why I filmed him putting his hood up but then when I asked to borrow his hoodie later on I explained why. His leaving party was on Friday night and that was when it was first shown, however I don't know what he thought of it. I just know he was excited to see what we'd come up with. I'll post some feedback from him tomorrow night.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Some close-ups for variety would be good (I realise you can't do face in this isntance, but this type of film is all about placing hands and feet.
    But on the whole much more watchable.
    Thanks for that idea Tim, not thought about that before. In the school half term I will probably be making a training video, so you will definitely see some close ups in there, and it'll be thanks to you

Nice job! Very creative idea, I'm sure you have made him proud. Did YT cut off your credits or was it cut that way?

The credits were just cut that way, as I said in my first post I was having trouble rendering it, and that was one of the things I had problems with.

clever video..

I liked the 'little' out takes

no need to reply..!
    I know nothing about youtube, even less about video
    http://www.youtube.com/user/leokimvideo