Hey guys, my brother is an unsigned local artist, he has no interest in making a video, but I would like him to see his hobby can use video online to promote....

I would like to have a youtube video made for one of his songs...it's not with his band, but just him singing a song about aliens taking over a beach....fun song, very easy going, and I almost picture it as a cartoon like video, but do whatever...

If someone here can come up with a video I would use on youtube, I would pay 150 dollars...not much I know, but it's not a "job" for him, just a fun side hobby, and I thought you guys might like to give it a shot...

I don't even have a MP3 copy or anything better, but this isn't a high profile contest, just fun for me....and hopefully you. A copy of the song can be found as my song on my myspace here... MySpace.com - JohnnyWrath - 100 - Male - Medina, Ohio - www.myspace.com/76206463

Song is called "parasite beach" and could not be less serious...he mostly has played in punk bands, and they have never taken themselves serious at all.

You can do whatever you want...In my head I kind of picture some middle aged green fat blue collar alien with his family almost like they are on vacation with the kids complaining....lol, but there is no real idea...do whatever.

If he agrees to put it on youtube....150 dollars I will pay you, and perhaps if it is good, more work and better money will be offered...at the moment, it is mostly for fun. If I had any video making skills, I would do it myself....seems fun, but I suck at it. Also, other bands may be interested....

As stated, just an unsigned artist, with a real job, who mostly just plays to have fun as a hobby .

My email is johnnywrath@gmail.com