Thread: Title templates

1. Default Title templates

Hi everyone,

Been playing around with titling tools in Vegas Pro 8 and obviously left quite impressed with the ready made titles that come packaged. Can anyone recommend where you can buy good, Vegas compatible title templates from - I'm assuming there's plug in software out there that can do this!

Cheers

Goldfinger

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post

Been playing around with titling tools in Vegas Pro 8 ....
    I presume you're talking about the ProType Titler

Can anyone recommend where you can buy good, Vegas compatible title templates from - I'm assuming there's plug in software out there that can do this!
    I'm not sure there are. I remember over on the official Sony forum a few kind souls (in particular "The Happy Friar") posted a few in its early days, but I've not seen any real collections either free or to buy.
    Tim

3. Default

Yeah I meant Protype Titler (was at work and couldn't remember the name). Thanks for the update Tim, seems strange that such a title isn't available - maybe I've spotted a gap in the market for a titler expert!!??

By the way Tim, do you have a link or web address for the forum you mention, I'll have a search

Blog Entries

[quote=Goldfinger;105691]maybe I've spotted a gap in the market for a titler expert!!??
    I think there's an opportunity for a group of people to design and make collections available for free. Most of the people whod be prepared to pay are the professionals where it's cheaper to buy than to spend time developing - and the pros are probably more likely to want more powerful titles than PTT can generate (eg 3D) so they'll want stuff created in Boris ore some such similar very powerful software (with a steep learning curve).

But set up a free website/community and you might be onto something (maybe you can get sponsors if it becomes popular)

By the way Tim, do you have a link or web address for the forum you mention, I'll have a search
    I figured you might go to the Sony website, seek out product support and find some sort of link there, but I've just tried and it's not too obvious so:

Sony Creative Software - Forums - Vegas Pro - Video

Now you'll double the amount of time you spend on forumsinstead of making films.
    Tim