Thread: video producer? get small biz leads at cmypitch.com

Lightbulb video producer? get small biz leads at cmypitch.com

I'm here to pimp this link, I have to declare. cmypitch.com provides services to small businesses in the UK. If you're a small business looking for a service provider such as a corporate video maker, you can leave a lead using our quick quotes service

Basically, put in that you're after a video in London, for eg, and up to three companies will contact you with their best offers. Finding a provider just got very easy.

Now the good part - if you're a company who wants to offer your service, you can head along and buy the lead from cmypitch.com for a tiny 15 quid. So, you get all the details of the person who is actively seeking a service provider, there and then, on that day - straight away. The best thing, only three companies have access to that lead. You could be sitting at your desk and you receive an email saying someone in your town is looking to have a corporate video made on that day - just log on to cmypitch and then pick up the phone ready with your best offer. Too easy.

Blog Entries

Erm, not exactly video-centric is it?

no, not video-centric. simply a space for small businesses to a) find someone to fulfil their needs b) fulfil someone else's needs. Plenty of video production companies using it already though

Amazing!!!!

I wouldn't go as far as 'amazing' but it's got to be worth trying I suppose. I think it's probably more use for the companies that knock out mediocre quality content for 750 and can give a quote based on a 2 minute phonecall but I've just spent a half hour filling in my profile so I'll see what comes of it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by williamcode View Post
    no, not video-centric. simply a space for small businesses to a) find someone to fulfil their needs b) fulfil someone else's needs. Plenty of video production companies using it already though
    You mean it's a shill fullfilling your needs....