Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music Video - Winch House, Sweet Taste of Summer

Default Music Video - Winch House, Sweet Taste of Summer

YouTube - Winch House - Sweet Taste of Summer [Music Video]

I can take credit for the camerawork on this bad boy video and my good friend Muggyfresh did the directing. After that we handing the footage over to Altsounds Ltd to edit it all together.

Hope you like it.....

Blog Entries

I thought it was excellent. I enjoyed the music - which is rare for me these days with "indie" type bands.
    I thought the capturing of the young, in love and carefree moments managed to bring something fresh to the cliché shots - much of this may be down to the editing.
    My only minor gripe was I thought there was too much kissing. (Maybe you should have gone the whole way when the girl went down )
    Speaking of the actress, I thought she was totally convincing throughout - great performance.
    Tim

Mark,

I do believe you misread what he said, he said the editing made the shots look less cliche!

Just to clarify, this video was co-directed by myself and muggyfresh. I also conducted the storyboarding, editing and some of the up close and personal on the beach band performance camera work was done by myself. The video was definitely a good pooling of talent that probably would not have turned out as well is it did, had it not been for the three parties involved.

I also recorded, produced, mixed and mastered the audio.

Let me know if anyone needs any work done. I have my own multimedia studio in Cardiff bay (screamadelica.co.uk). Also check out some of my media portfolios at my website helloiamchris.com

Quote Originally Posted by muggyfresh View Post
    Thanks very much for that Tim - much appreciated.

You're right in all that you say. All the good things were done by us, all the bad things were down to the editing Haha.

Um, when I have not responded to an e-mail? Don't be telling Pork Pies.

I am always watching! Muwahaha

Haha that was just an open ended birthday wish e-mail. Surely you weren't expecting a reply? Do you get (or expect) replies for all the birthday cards you send (receive)? Nope. I just sent you a belated reply now so that you can check my reply off your records of unreplyed emails.

Haha

Blog Entries

Why am I seeing only half of a conversation
    Tim

Because I deleted my stuff LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by altsounds View Post
    Just to clarify, this video was co-directed by myself and muggyfresh. I also conducted the storyboarding, editing and some of the up close and personal on the beach band performance camera work was done by myself. The video was definitely a good pooling of talent that probably would not have turned out as well is it did, had it not been for the three parties involved.
    Sorry for not giving you a big shout Chris... I think you've done that now.

Does this mean I can't borrow your lights anymore?

One of my bezza mates is in this band and they rock out... Big up to the guys who produced this.

Steve C

10. Default

hey dude nice music video it flowed really nicely!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast