Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Many hillarious lip-syncs to songs (Hellx) enjoy... =)

Smile Many hillarious lip-syncs to songs (Hellx) enjoy... =)

I will be posting up many lip-sync videos, note they get better along the way lol...
    id love for you guys to comment and rate my video to tell me what we should do to improve it or just say what you want... ^^ remember i <3 good comments and even haters =]

*Note* Must watch at youtube if you would like High Quality , atherwise please enjoy... it is our job to entertain you :P

YouTube - Bestfriends Hx

Last edited by Mark W; 01-16-2009 at 02:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vaiomaster View Post
    ..Note* i cant post URLS yet since im new so just search it. Thank you and ill quote them...
    All you need to do is take the time to watch and comment on a couple of other videos posted here, (thereby giving something back too), and you'll be able to link staight to your video. The post count required before links are allowed is only two.

Smile Thnkyou :)

thank you for sharing that Andy Lockwood i greatly appreciate that you spent the time to view my thread. and that you were kind enough to share your knowledge . ^^
    i will begin posting more and more. all i need to see is people like you that take the time to view my videos. i was much appreciate if you go to youtube and comment and rate and tell me what you think . and also it would be great if you help advertise our videos... because we will start to make higher qulity picture by spending more time if we begin to see an audiance developing. so far i love this forum for the people inside of it are very welcoming and if you can not saying you have to but help us in anyway you beleive is possible .. share your knowledge with us...

sincerely,

Kyle August and Adam Haesh

Blog Entries

Absolutely no need for all that bright red text in your post guys... edited accordingly.

And sorry to burst your balloon, but 'hilarious' they are not. Usual YouTube dross they are.
    Last edited by Andy Lockwood; 01-16-2009 at 08:57 AM.

Smile

hate or no hate that is why we have a good amount of veiws...

Blog Entries

^^^ oh ffs get a grip - you asked for feedback. You can listen and learn or you can be an arrogant fool and learn nothing.

To seriously say that the number of you tube hits has any realtion to the quality of yourr work is a joke.

Now I go look see at your highly acclaimed video.

And assuming you aint in a total huff with this fine resource and wish to stay a while please please read the posing rules.

ONE VIDEO ONE THREAD. And I gotta feeling I alredy alerted this to you once.

I have removed your second video - feel free to repost it on a seperate thread.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Mark W; 01-16-2009 at 02:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Really very poor.

If you are going to do a spoof sych video you must know the words - and niether of you do.

The editing is hapahzard and lacks direction and you need to get that elcritcal box looked at - looks dangerous.

I suspect you are sublimating your need for sex with girls ( or boys ) into the medium of film - it has a feel of teenage lustfull fumblings about it... all enthusiam and a poor result.

That enthusiasm is a good motivator to film making but if you dont listen to wiser and older counsel you will never get past first base.

As for your ' sucess ' on you tube - 553 views is hardly going to get you a oscar. My best was 110,000 and one of our regulars is often in the millions.
    Last edited by Mark W; 01-16-2009 at 05:32 PM.

Wink faggot

lol you make me laugh mark... you sound like your some fat guy in a chair who has nothing better to do with his life exept negativily crict a movie made by two teenagers... i am 100% that you are 30+ year old virgin whch is pethetic considering i got layed when i was 15 ... too aw how pathetic people are now a days is quite funnt and just to let you kno the wiring on the power box is just fine.... which also concludes that you have absolutly no idea of what you are talking about... you are a pathetic man as well as your friend who had posted prior .. im glad you watched my video just adding to my view count so im still happy so im gonna go see a movie right now with my girlfriend while you sit alone at home infront of your computer being and absolute asshole to people...

btw when you want to review sombodys work you can tell them there bad in a nice way insted of being an ignorent freak... this video was made for fun to be viewed with friends and i thought id share it with ather people... but obviously some people need to get a fucking life and get somthen done in this world ather then be fucking reatards...

p.s. ban me cause this is a faggot forum that should burn in hell... and your coding for this site is horrifying.. i could do a better job when i was 8 years old...

Blog Entries

And this is why I never venture into this section. Scary stuff.

Blog Entries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast