Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mastered the art of video editing floating on a lotus

Default mastered the art of video editing floating on a lotus

For the editing I used Premier Pro.
    Six layers were used with only 2 layers of video footage. The footage was the fishes and the dude on the white lotus.

The flower was divided into 3 layers...A seat, a reflection and a front part for the guy to go behind. The Moon was a picture from Nasa.

Post me any questions You have on the special effects I used.I have to answer another 46 questions so that my links don't keep getting penalized.

the video can be viewed at ( NO NO NO ! -mw )
    Sorry Moderator I have to post another 46 posts but thought I could add this since it does state" post a link here for everyone to see!"

Here is the youtube
    Last edited by Marc Peters; 01-10-2009 at 10:46 PM.

Blog Entries

If I find any more links to that web site I shall ban you for a week - do I make myself clear !

If you have any links to your web site over and above the ONE in pimp the link I suggest you delete them pronto !

I am not amused. It takes enough work keeping the site tidy without your silly games.

LAST WARNING.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    If I find any more links to that web site I shall ban you for a week - do I make myself clear !

If you have any links to your web site over and above the ONE in pimp the link I suggest you delete them pronto !

I am not amused. It takes enough work keeping the site tidy without your silly games.

LAST WARNING.
    my god you do send mixed messages ok I get the point no showing any links of videos? even though it says

"User Videos You've finally mastered the art of video editing and you're just itching to share the fruits of your efforts with the whole of the world. Well, if you can host your video on the internet, post a link here for everyone to see!"

I thought this was a place I could see videos form others and put some up and write comments on them. How come it was untidy? Silly games?....I thought I came to a friendly forum on video editing.......seems like sharks swimming in the water waiting to defend against evil editors who showcase some of their work on non-commercial sites.

Smoke a spliff or take a chill pill my friend....not everybody is out for themselves

Blog Entries

Oh for fucks sake.

It means link to the video - ie - the you tube link you posted.

your not going to get a chance to ban me for a week because I'm not talking to you for a week.
    Ok I just didnt understand how you wanted videos published on your site. WIll make sure I do it that way in the future....sorry for being a pain in the arse.....p.s how could anybody make Bristol interesting....

Blog Entries

Well, if you read the forum rules..... carefully.

And as for Bristol - leave it alone it's mine and so is everyone in it.

And cut your bullshit now huh? I caught you spamming your site but the good times are over now.
    Last edited by Mark W; 01-07-2009 at 06:31 PM.

LOL

Blog Entries

As the OP will agree I am sure - there was more to this then seen here -even I am not that bellicose, am I ? Heck, takes all sorts to make a world.

bellicose I had to look that up in the dictionary. People need to be wound up....I don't mind quite enjoyed the banter. Made me go take a look at some of your work.... Couldn't understand the clip with the strange voice though...was too distorted to make out. The english accent in general is bad enough without some cyber sound effect.

Well I enjoyed the banter.....

Blog Entries

Hmmm..... Banter, yea fun - but constantly having to do admin on the site cos of your actions isnt fun.

I was actually trying to do paid work - with a deadline... ( is done now ). You owe me a lady boy to make up - ok ?

Point taken about the daft ' rules ' video - I may add subtitles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast