Thread: Best Video, Most Rugged: datatoys.com digital video recording systems

Default Best Video, Most Rugged: datatoys.com digital video recording systems

I got a datatoys.com XM-DVR Pro MPEG2 DVR and 2-camera kit for my car last year and will never go with another company. The recorder is housed in a tiny (think cd wallet sized) but rugged anodized aluminum enclosure with two slots for CF cards in the side. It comes with mounting flanges so you can bolt permanently into your car like I did, under the dash.

Runs on simple 12Vdc supply and uses all shielded, waterproof cabling. My 580tvl bullet cameras have absolutely incredible picture and are submersible and shock-proof.

If you do any video recording at all in "harsh" environments, low light areas, or tight spaces, it would be a wise idea to check out datatoys.com and see what the best in the market has to offer!

http://www.datatoys.com

Blog Entries

I do hate to be such a Doubting Thomas, but it does strike me as odd how you would join a forum and then post two messages about the same company.

Seemed like a natural second move once I saw there was a "pimp my link" forum. You can delete if you have to.

Blog Entries

Your post does sound very much like marketing copy. At the top of the forum, there's a little message that reads, " if you must spam your commercial site, be honest and tell us your connection". We honestly don't mind links to commercial sites from PR guys. What's all a bit silly is when people, with their first post, claim to have found the answers to everyone's problems. It happens more times than I care to mention, and is relatively easy to spot.

Obviously if I'm wrong I apologise. But if I'm right, we're always looking for sponsors for our Video of the Month competition....