Thread: Credits plus a video/photo show?

1. Default Credits plus a video/photo show?

Hello (AGAIN) folks!

I think my biggest problem leading up to this request is that I simply do not have the vernacular to effectively search for the answer I need. Perhaps you will understand my 'dumbing down' more than search engines.

I would like to roll credits at the end of my wedding/reception video, as a salute to those who made the trek and to also run a photo/video slideshow simultaneously.

Please tell me what effect I am looking for that will change the SIZE & POSITION of the Photo and Video compilations I have put together for these credits.

Must I use the Pan/Zoom tool to adjust the pixel width & height for each image and video?

Many thanks!!!
    Craig

For example:

Titles on Track 1

Photos on Track 2

For Text, you could use the "Credit Roll" in Media Generators

For the Photos you could dispense with Pan/Crop and just use a PUSH transition?

With regard to : "Must I use the Pan/Zoom tool to adjust the pixel width & height for each image and video?" If you want to FILL the frame that's a good decision. But this can have little to do with POSITION - it can of course RESULT in a change of position, and yes you CAN change position too, but try and separate in your own mind SIZE and POSITION first - yes? Otherwise you will be laboring under the the need to change one to get the other.