Thread: Sony HVR-Z1E for sale or swap for V1E

Default Sony HVR-Z1E for sale or swap for V1E

I have an as-new Sony HVR-Z1E 3CCD handheld camcorder from Sony's Professional HDV range which I won in a short film competition. It has barely been out of its box, and is a very impressive camera, but because of the way I work, I need something smaller, ideally a Sony HVR-V1E. If you have a V1E and have been hoping to upgrade to a Z1E, this is an excellent opportunity to benefit from my wish to downsize! Otherwise, I am offering the camera for 2,000 for quick sale (it is worth 3,500 new inc VAT).

Details of the Z1E can be found at this link: Sony : HVR-Z1E (HVRZ1E) : Product Overview : United Kingdom

I am located in Oxford, and am happy to answer any questions about the camera. This really is an excellent opportunity, so don't miss it!

very interested, if you can get in contact with me and can arrange a meet i would most likely take this off your hands if all is ok! sent you a pm as well.

Is the camera still for sale or have you sold it?