Thread: please help

Default please help

hi, first of all i'm sorry if this post is in the wrong section. It is a encore problem.
    say I have a menu with scene selection and each chapter has it's own video preview in a little window. The problem is that every time I move the cursor over any button or text or chapter preview the video of each chapter starts from the begining again. Is there any way to get rid of this? If there is please help me.
    Thanks a lot.

Florin

i forgot to say that the sound starts all over again to.

in Encore any time the menu is refreshed (i.e. it;s a new menu) then the animation for the page starts again. This is standard DVD functionality.

However, the way you have written it is strange. There is no standard DVD behavious that says when a button is navigated to that the animation restarts. This is not normal. When you select a button and it does whatevere it needs to and then returns tothe menu then the menu button animations will restart. that's normal and you can;t change it.

Thank you Alan for taking the time. The problem solved itself. When I wrote my project on a dvd the problem was gone. It still does that inside encore thow. Can't explain it....

Curious. I've never witness it. What version of Encore is it? I;ve used v1, 1.5 and v2. Have got CS4 but not used it yet.

CS4, maybe it's a bug.....thanks again