Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yep, I'm one of those annoying fan girls :)

Red face Yep, I'm one of those annoying fan girls :)

I've made several Johnny Depp fan videos, I'd love to hear what anybody has to say about them

my later ones are much better than the earlier ones although I hope they all convey the message I hoped.

You'll probably notice that a lot of my clips in my videos are recycled. There are only so many clips out there

Please let me know what you think I'd very much appreciate some feedback!

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PFZSdQkKce4"]YouTube - Johnny Depp - Kiss Me[/ame] ( link changed to single film - mw )
    Last edited by Mark W; 01-02-2009 at 05:27 PM.

Johnny who

Are you serious

Blog Entries

I have changed your link to your headlining film - we dont allow random you tube page spams - only singular films - even when it is about gay icons

Default comments

The editing is reasonably good here. I think one must be another Johnny D. fan to watch it all the way thru, no matter how good the editing is. Sorry to be blunt, but I was a touch bored.

I noticed more than one shot has what I assume is an unintended change in appearance. If they were intended, they looked like mistakes to me.

You might want to think about picking up the pace a little bit. A faster pace would make it more entertaining.

I think the pace was fine, I personally can't stand how quickly cuts are made these days, especially in music videos. Yes, you have to be a Johnny Depp fan to watch it all the way through (ok I'll admit I did) but other than one of the 16:9 clips being squished to 4:3 and some of clips having noticeably more compression artifacts than others I thought it was great.

-Sasha

Johnny Depp is quite a cutie-pie, no doubt about it.

Wow, I'm ecstatic to have so much feedback so quickly...thank you all so much.

First of all I absolutely understand the finding it boring if you're not a Johnny Depp fan, that's completely understandable. Believe me I just appreciate you even giving it a chance. Thank you

Lorraine, I'm not sure what you mean about the change in appearance...Could you explain that more? and the faster pace comment? Noted.

And thank you sasha. I honestly always worry about the pacing of my videos...sometimes I just feel like slower pace is alright with certain parts of songs and certain clips...but I still always worry about people losing interest.

This is a great example such:

that's one of my more slow paced videos, but I certainly hope it flows well and isn't boring.

****I'd like to add that I realize there are little imperfections in my videos...but all I've got to work with is Windows Movie Maker and it it quite limited. And I'm still very much an amateur. And lastly, I realize how incredibly corny it was to put the picture of myself at the end and I do regret it now. :/ lol
    Last edited by thelasthurrah; 01-03-2009 at 05:21 AM.

Blog Entries

Well I think he is prestty like a girl and I would kiss him - so there.
    I will watch the film and stop disrupting your thread - promise....

Again, Johnny who?

I watch films because they are interesting ,not because they have a particular person in them. I do not wish to know any of their backgrounds, they do a job and get (in my opinion) overpaid for that job.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast