Thread: Can I just say....

Blog Entries

Default Can I just say....

I've had a bloody good time here this year. I've learned much and I hope I've managed to contribute on occasions to others' knowledge.

It's been informative, entertaining, excruciating at times, hilarious at others.

Mark W, you remain an enigma. I've never come across anyone who seems to have it in so much for the establishment but manages to remain so upbeat and optimistic

As for the rest of you. The film's I've seen and comments I've read have been an inspiration (mainly to ensure I leave my camera in its case, admittedly)

Mark, Marc, Andy, Guru, rollingstock, worddigger & all... thanks for your company, and may I wish you all the best for 2009.

Tim
    Tim

Blog Entries

Tim - appreciate the sentiment - and echo it ++++

It's been a great year on the forum and thnaks to everyone from me too.

Thanks to all contributors, well most of them.... and thanks big time to Camp commandant Peters for making it all happen and hardly ever making a fuss and never telling me off - even when he should have....

Onwards !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    Tim - appreciate the sentiment - and echo it ++++

It's been a great year on the forum and thnaks to everyone from me too.

Thanks to all contributors, well most of them.... and thanks big time to Camp commandant Peters for making it all happen and hardly ever making a fuss and never telling me off - even when he should have....

Onwards !
    Hear Hear.

Me too! It's mainly MarkW's cynical, biting, but humorous comments that keep me returning. That and the refreshment of further knowledge too.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Blog Entries

Hey thanks zero - biting and humerous huh ??? I always thought I was crass and offensive.

( petrol / flame / pour )