As part of my Master’s study “Marketing and Consumer Behavior” at Wageningen University, I am carrying out a scientific research on the post production software industry and its additional plug-ins and tools.
The main focus is on the usage, acceptance and online buying behavior with respect to those plug-ins and tools. Therefore I am conducting an online survey among film and video (post) production companies worldwide: companies and editors who are working with editing software systems.
Purpose of the survey:
The purpose of this research is to survey the perception, acceptance and online buying behavior of editing software users worldwide with respect to additional plug-ins and tools. I try to gain deeper understanding of the need for plug-ins / tools, how and where people search, which factors influence their buying decisions and the price perception towards this additional software.
About this survey:
• The survey will take approximately 6 to 10 minutes to complete.
• The survey is meant for both users and non-users of editing plug-ins/tools.
• Your responses are anonymous and strictly confidential and will be used for research purposes only.
• You will not be asked for any personal identifiable information
• The survey will be available from December 22, 2008 to January 22, 2009.
Please select the survey link below if you would like to participate in the survey:
Please feel free to contact me about anything you don't understand in the survey or about any other questions you may have.
Thanks a lot for helping me!
Ewout de Wit