Thread: Two problems

Default Two problems

I have two problems I'd like to ask about, and would really like to get them sorted.

I got a camcorder that records in mp4 for Christmas, along with the full version of MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 14.

My two problems are as follows:

- I cannot edit mp4s in MAGIX, could somebody find me a codec please? Or at my final resource I'd turn to a converter.
    - I need a way of deinterlacing my footage from my camera, but don't know how.

Although I'm a rare poster on here, my love for the one who helps me will never fade and I'll remember their username for eternity. <3

"I got a camcorder that records in mp4 for Christmas"

Will the camera record in AVI during Easter? could help you know...

Did the camera not come with any conversion or a cut down edit program
    ?

Blog Entries

Well - I have a vacancy for a house boy so I had best get this right... lols.

Deinterlacing - why bother? I never do. If you must then get a decent editor - like vegas el cheapo verson - 30 to 50 quid. That will do so much more than the mank you get free with cameras.

As ofr the other - d load this - Nimo Codec Pack | Software - (DivX/XviD) Digital Digest

If that works you are mine for all eternity - be afraid...

Download MPEG_Streamclip1.2 from Squared 5 - MPEG Streamclip video converter for Mac and Windows and use it for the conversion from mpeg4 to avi or any other number of video file formats. You will also need to download QuickTimeAlt181, do a search on Google for it and both are freeware and fully functional. Install QuickTimeAlt181 first and then run MPEG_Streamclip1.2. Click on File->Open Files and search for the mpeg4 video you wish to open into the app. You will then see a list of Export to... options further down that same menu, just click on one and when the window opens select the correct settings and then click on the Make.... button down in the bottom right corner.

I've found out how to deinterlace footage in MAGIX so that's one problem solved.

Mark, I couldn't find where to download that codec pack because the download link took me to a foreign site with nothing on.

Please someone find me one, I can't be bothered converting footage before editing it at all.

I've sorted the two of my problems now =]

You can actually activate the compatability in MAGIX.

And with deinterlacing, I know how to do that in MAGIX as well.

Blog Entries

Thanks Mark, but I've already found another download link and got it. It didn't affect MAGIX

Default Problem rendering file

Hey guys can anyone help me? I have corel video studio x2. Once im finished editing everything and try to render the video, it tells me error unable to upload library. Can anyone please help me.

You should go into the General Software Problems forum and click 'New Topic'. Make a new topic on your problem because people aren't going to see your post here. Sorry I can't help about your problem