Thread: Use our Flilm Colrist

Default Use our Flilm Colrist

What would you do to watch Charlie Chaplin in John Travolta Style, Use our Flilm Colrist
    Come home to experience what it is Colorization,Restoration,cartoonization and autostereoscopic solutions
    the times have changed, technology assists you to realise these dreams

Fdshows is a time tested, technology driven, next generation Digital Image Processing company .
    Fdshows provides colorization, restoration and filmconvertion solutions and services that allows modern Tv and Film producers to process Old phased out videos and films for gen next. With colorisation and restoration tools with amazing speed and precisison, After all seeing is believing so we invite you to see the rejuvanated film show. Experience the improbable coming out true.

SALES : sales@fdshows.com
    SUPPORT : support@fdshows.com

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum.

Please note that we prefer endorsements and self promotional posts to go in the ' pimp the link ' section.

We generally allow one post only.

Please do not post duplicate posts in different sections.

I have deleted your post in the sound section and moved the other to here.

Thanks.

You have a lot of spelling mistakes in your post, you need to run a spell checker on it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    ...I have deleted your post in the sound section and moved the other to here..
    And, I've just deleted another held in the mod queue. Any more will incur a permanant ban.