Thread: Is this possible (Intro Video + Content Video + Batch Processing, Need to make a batc

Default Is this possible (Intro Video + Content Video + Batch Processing, Need to make a batc

Hello

I am looking to do a specific video within video production; it mainly lies in doing some batch video processing.

I have two videos:

1. The first video is an intro video which lasts for roughly around about eight seconds, it introduces the company and has a bit of fancy animation.
    2. The second video is the content which the users want to see.

What I would like to know is how to set up a system which will do the following, or maybe there is a software that can do it all in one.

1. The introduction video will first play for eight seconds
    2. The main video will then play after the introduction video
    3. There is a water mark throughout the entire main video
    4. The video is then converted exported into an FLV

This process needs to be repeated however only the main content video will ever change. The remaining elements such as the watermark in the introduction video will never change.

I would like to also know where I can get some sample videos and resources whereby I can make any introduction video. This would be like a flashy background and cool things like that.

Thank you for any support an insight into this problem which I have.

Create TAKES

Quote Originally Posted by Grazie View Post
    Create TAKES
    Hello,

Thank you for the response. Could you elaborate on the please.

Quote Originally Posted by bushido View Post
    Could you elaborate on the please.
    Sure, read the Online Help on "Takes" - explains it far better than I could here.

Default Just to confirm

Is this what you are reffering about.

You can use scripting to streamline repetitive tasks, integrate with external applications, and implement customized features.
    From the Tools menu, choose Scripting and choose a command from the submenu.
    You can find the scripting API (application programming interface) and sample scripts in the Extras folder of the Vegas application disc or on our Web site. For more information about scripting, please check out the Vegas scripting forum.

Thank you

NO, Graham said "Takes" not scripts though they do allow you automate things and allow batch rendering, but Takes allow you to have 2 clips in the same on the time line and then switch between them by pressing "T" on the clip.

Not sure which version of Vegas you have but V8 pro will not do FLV, you could output to AVI and then render in another program.