I am looking to do a specific video within video production; it mainly lies in doing some batch video processing.
I have two videos:
1. The first video is an intro video which lasts for roughly around about eight seconds, it introduces the company and has a bit of fancy animation.
2. The second video is the content which the users want to see.
What I would like to know is how to set up a system which will do the following, or maybe there is a software that can do it all in one.
1. The introduction video will first play for eight seconds
2. The main video will then play after the introduction video
3. There is a water mark throughout the entire main video
4. The video is then converted exported into an FLV
This process needs to be repeated however only the main content video will ever change. The remaining elements such as the watermark in the introduction video will never change.
I would like to also know where I can get some sample videos and resources whereby I can make any introduction video. This would be like a flashy background and cool things like that.
Thank you for any support an insight into this problem which I have.