Thread: capture problem

Default capture problem

Hi everybody,

I've got a problem: when I try to import video from my camcorder (sony dcr hc27e) on adobe premiere pro, all sequence that contain movements are disturbed by horizontal lines. Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Thank you very much for your help

Blog Entries

Can you upload a picture shoing the problem ?

Sounds like Interlacing Artifacts
    Interlacing - Luke's Video Guide

What project setting did you use?
    http://muvipix.com Everything you wanted to know about Premiere Elements and more

Blog Entries

i tht the same - there may be no problem - interlaced video looks ' torn ' on a monitor but great on a tv.

Hi,

I think you were right. when I capture the file I got that problem, but when I work on it, and when I export it no more problem.
    I was worried, because once I had the same problem, but after exporting, and there was nothing to do. But this is not the case.
    Thank you,

rollo

Ps: I'm searching for a kind of effect on premiere, but I don't know how to realize it. I would like some writing (or subtitles) to appear in sequence, just as if they were written by a typewriter. Do you know if it's possible? Thanks again

Here is one method for Premiere Elements, not much different in Premiere Pro
    ( link removed )
    Last edited by Mark W; 12-11-2008 at 08:35 PM.
    http://muvipix.com Everything you wanted to know about Premiere Elements and more

Blog Entries

Chuck - If you offer advice and support to our users perhaps you could post answers to questions not link backs to a site that is promoting your book.

I am dissapointed to note you do not link to this forum from your site.

Please also change your avatar - they are not intended as a vehicle for self promotion in the way you have interpreted it.

I suggest the correct and honourable way to promote your book is for you to write some bespoke tutorials for our guides section. I dont think us backroom boys would object to an endorsement at the end of the article.

This is more in keeping with the ethos of the site.

Mark.

I link to this site often from muvipix. I only post a link that will provide a solution to the members here. Sorry to have bothered you all

Blog Entries

Chuck, as a fellow website admin, I'm sure you can understand these frustrations. After a day of dealing with spam it becomes difficult to filter geniune spam from genuine posts. Unfortunately we have had to begin to take more of a 'hard line' with such posts (most of us are a bunch of tree hugging liberals at times), and as such we've tightened up our ship. All of these is, of course, with a view to maintaining a 100% free resource (free in terms of money, and free in terms of being open).

So it was within this context that Mark asked for a bit of clarity. We would be delighted to promote both your site and book in exchange for a few guides. As a free site, struggling with the costs of a dedicated server, it is by these gestures that we can continue to survive. You understanding is appreciated.

Marc,
    Thanks for the post. Completely understandable, we are fighting many spam issues at my site as well. I will continue to link to relevant material here that will help the members at my site.

In the year that I have been posting here I have tried not to do anything except point members to a solution to their problem. I was part of writing an excellent book about Premiere Elements and am proud to have been involved. I participate with Adobe on a regular basis and have been fortunate to be involved in their new Inspiration Browser program at Photoshop.com

My only desire is to help people when they have problems with something that I have knowledge about. I do that here, at my own site, and at least 4 other forums. This is the first time I have been told that I was spamming a website by providing solutions for their users.

I removed the Avatar as requested and will not post solutions if they would require links to any of my material.
    Best Regards,
    Chuck Engels