Thread: Need HD Cameras

Default Need HD Cameras

I run a documentary film camp for teens (edit - LINK REMOVED) and I need to buy or rent 10 HD cameras. I have no idea where to start. What is the best camera I can get for the lowest price? What should I look for in an HD camera?
    Last edited by Andy Lockwood; 12-10-2008 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Removed link

Quote Originally Posted by jaimebg View Post
    I run a documentary film camp for teens (Link Removed) and I need to buy or rent 10 HD cameras. I have no idea where to start. What is the best camera I can get for the lowest price? What should I look for in an HD camera?
    Excuse me, but something does not add up here. You are running a film camp which claims to have professional experience:

"....Film Camps and learn from top tier instructors who have an insider’s knowledge of the industry and film festival circuit. Use Apple® computers and the industry-standard editing programs Apple® Final Cut Studio® 2 and Adobe® After Effects® CS4 to produce and edit an amazing documentary of your experience!"

And you don't know diddly about HD cameras???? What kind of shill are you running?
    Last edited by Andy Lockwood; 12-10-2008 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Link removed

Blog Entries

The op used the post to get a link in to their website. And that's it I guess. Since you can no longer put a link in your sig until the 50 post count, people are getting creative. Shame he didn't ask a question that didn't make him look like a twonk.

Wow, I didn't realize people would be so rude here. First off I'm not a he. Secondly, I'm the manager of the program not an instructor. I have to buy 20 HD cameras and I want to make sure I get the best quality for the best rate. I was just looking for some advice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jaimebg View Post
    Wow, I didn't realize people would be so rude here. First off I'm not a he. Secondly, I'm the manager of the program not an instructor. I have to buy 20 HD cameras and I want to make sure I get the best quality for the best rate. I was just looking for some advice.
    Well, I apologise then. This board is constantly spammed and atttacked - it makes us very suspicious of posts that appear to link to somewhere simply in order to get that link in.