Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You tube sucks, proof.

Blog Entries

Default You tube sucks, proof.

See the picture.

At the start of october I get my second warning for copy right infringment, Ocean finance complined cos of my satire on them and thier evil work.

Bollox to you tube - it was cutting satire and this gits didnt have the balls to sue me properly.

Notice how my videos are then supressed - this affected ALL my vidoes.

Then the flip side of you tube - on the 18th nov the bnp membership list is leaked and viewing figures respond as poeple look for bnp stuff.

Interesting stuff, and scary. And why I want us all to see if we can make something better happen - http://www.videoforums.co.uk/forum-a...-facility.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

Let me spell it out.

I made a video that rattled some cages - my videos get supressed. Am i the only one who is concerned by this???

This process, if common, means that any challenging documentary work is very liekly to be censored if people complain. Thus garunteeing all we see is irrlevant rubbish.

So I guess the way they might do this is not to feature any of your vids.. But does that really happen? I mean do you get enough hits that your vids get on the featured pages?

It kinda implies a level of sophistication in their web back end that I'm not aware of (doesn't mean it's not so, just menas they're cleverer than I would have thought)

Blog Entries

I cant work out how it happened but hte graphs are persuasive.

I am sure that that video isnt featured - it's 2 years old and only gets 20 ish looks per day ( down to 5 or less after my warning).

It is embedded far and wide - maybe thay stopped that from working ???

edit

Looked at a few other graphs - tbh it doesnt effect all vidoes equally and some not at all- the only way to be sure is probably to get another warning - it'll happen - bound to.
    Last edited by Mark W; 12-10-2008 at 01:43 PM.

Getting featured has NOTHING to do with hits on videos, its a random act of youtube God, I have had two friends on youtube be featured, it was a completly random act on a video they did not have a choice over.

There is way too much gossip about the workings of youtube, Mark is finding out some youtube facts, they are cleaning up all sorts of stuff, and the people who have a gripe over content seem to have all the power over the real video producers.

I do have two youtube friends who have been hit with a large youtube stick due to content, this seesm to be happening more and more, thats a youtube fact.

I did go in and look at the BNP Christmas message on youtube, for some weeks now they have been hitting me up as a friend and subscriber also leaving messages on my channel comments, I dare say its my links to Mark W youtube site, do you see the BNP videos being sensored or pulled down..?

Mark is doing an amazing job of being noticed on youtube, this could go either way as I have heard that people who have bans placed on them often get picked up later as a featured video, we will see, its going to get very interesting.
    I know nothing about youtube, even less about video
    http://www.youtube.com/user/leokimvideo

Blog Entries

Indeed it is - just got banned agian....

Haaa, look at the adsense banner on this page if its still there..

Ads by Google Adult Youtube Youtube Movies Youtube Hot Youtube Ripper

Sort of all the things you have achieved to be banned for, so I find this ad very funny.
    Its like a very weird Catch 22 google style..

You have to love the swings and roundabouts.

I had to click on them, here is my report..

It sends you to links which would indulge you with a good week of night time entertainment, in fact I may log off and go there right now..

Blog Entries

Compared to some of the 'real' alternatives (including the sadly closed stage6), YouTube is looking increasingly amateur. Or rather, YouTube continues to look amateur. For me, it's a place where teenagers post: video rants, tv rips, and mobile phone videos.

Blog Entries

Indeed.

Has anyone posted anything edgy to vimeo - does it host groed up videos for gored ups who like to be challenged ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast