Thread: Sound and Audio not matching

Default Sound and Audio not matching

Hi everyone. I am trying to edit my video on Adobe Premiere and I'm having some trouble. The video comes up as two different segments a VTS_01__1.VOB and a VTS_01_2.VOB. The first one works fine but the second one has the sound off of the video. Then I zoomed all the way in on the timeline and noticed that one clip is broken up throughout the whole thing. Usually if you just let it run through the video plays normally but as soon as I move ahead the broken up video shows up over the sound thats supposed to be there. Sorry if this is confusing but please help if you know whats going on. Thanks!!

Convert your VOB files to something that is actually editable. These file are in NO WAY designed to be editted.

Thanks for responding! I'm pretty new to this so can anyone tell me how I would actually go about converting that? I started with a dvd from a sony handcam. I have dvd decrypter but dont really know how to use it. Any help is very appreciated!

In trutt, I have no idea the best way to convert these files. Over to somebody else.

Either download a free copy of Super C, MPEG_StreamClip1.2 or STOIK Video Convertor, do a search on Google for them. They will allow you to import a lot of video file formats and then let you convert them into a more editable file format such as .avi.

Okay so I got it converted using bitripper but now I have a different problem. The sound is playing fine but the video is kind of in slow motion and is jumpy. Anyone know the problem? Thanks again in advance.

i would definitely suggest u use ahead nero to convert the .vob files to .avi files... i'm not new to this so trust me on this one
    The child has grown
    The dream is gone