Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canon XL1s for sale ( yes another one - still not sold )

Default Canon XL1s for sale ( yes another one - still not sold )

I am looking to sell my Canon XL 1s for no reason other than I have now bought an XM2. I've had the camera from new - about five years and in that time it has been used maximum 7 hours. It comes with all of the standard extras eg : battery charger, shoulder pad, leads etc. and is unmarked. I'm looking for 1000 but will consider sensible offers. Am based in Kent UK.

Still not sold ! Is anybody interested at around 800 ? ( With the greatest of respect to our american buddies, please don't waste my time with pointless emails )

Is this still for sale? PM me if so, genuine UK buyer looking to get started in videography, mostly wedding videography.

Yes it is still for sale.

Default Still for sale or gone?

Hi Alanc,
    Did you sell the XL1S eventually or do you still have it?
    Cheers

Griff

Yes it's still for sale

Thanks for getting back to me. Can you tell me a little more about it? Does it have the XLR connections on the shoulder rest? Any spare batteries or such like?

Hi sixty2/griff - apologies for the delay in getting back to you but am having problems with internet connection. The shoulder rest is the fairly standard one that comes new with the camera and doesn't have the XLR connections. As an example of how little the camera has been used, the shoulder rest is still in its original box. There are two batteries - one is the one originally supplied when I bought the camera amd the second is one I bought subsequently. Various leads are included to connect to dvd/video/tv as is a scart adaptor and battery charger. There is also a second charger which is powered from the car battery via cigarette lighter. Obviously the lens is included as is a padded carry bag. Hope this helps.

alanc

No problem. Sounds pretty good. Whereabouts in Kent are you? Did you get my PM?

Am north of Ashford, just off the A20. Didn't get any pm.

If you want to discuss further you can email me; alancroft9@aol.com. It might be quicker as at the moment it's taking ages to access this site

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alanc View Post
    It might be quicker as at the moment it's taking ages to access this site
    That's worrying. Are you still having problems?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast