Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DEEStock - FREE HD Stock Footage

Thumbs up DEEStock - FREE HD Stock Footage

DEEStock is a website that serves authentic stock video, audio, graphics and much more for FREE!

Since DEEStock is a new project it's pages will be updated and new content added daily so don't be discouraged by a small amount of material at the moment. Gradually the site will grow with material and become the best source of free video, audio and design material!

Become our member today and download anything you need from our website!

Visit us now!

Blog Entries

I was amused to note that all the google ads on your home page are for your numerous, very numerous, competitiors.
    I would suggest that having google ads on a business site is a big mistake....

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    I was amused to note that all the google ads on your home page are for your numerous, very numerous, competitiors.
    I would suggest that having google ads on a business site is a big mistake....
    Thank you for the remark, but as you might have read, our website is not meant to make us loads of money, nor it is a business. A group of people should be mighty stupid to plan on making a business and do such a thing as you pointed out. It is a project that we are testing at the moment, so many changes will occur during this process...

So I think you misunderstood the whole point of the website, but thank you for your good intentions.

Cheers!

EDIT: Oh and if you would be so kind to say why were you "amused"? Is that sarcasm or a real amusement?

Blog Entries

Real amusemement - with a flavour of irony, but I certainly wasnt sneering.

So what is the scam then? I guess that is a secret....

So here's the thing.

I would be interested if I could see the range of material you have on offer without having to register. If I thought you had stuff I could use, I'd register in a heartbeat (well maybe the heartbeat of a very cold whale) But having to register just to see the wares is a bit naff IMO...

I'll pass for now, thanks.

Blog Entries

I thought the same - but without the heart beat bit - I shamelessly rape the internet, the preliger archive and you tube for my stock footage needs - such as they are - ie small.

I'd never register before seeing the goods. How many of these sites are around at the moment? I swear we get 2 a day here?
    Driftwood - Available on iTunes - www.driftwoodfilm.co.uk

Follow me on twitter - @DirectorJWebber

Blog Entries

Persoanlly I wouldnt have anything to do with a stock site that would hawk my own stuff and other random people's clips.

I am more than capable of shooting my own poorly framed and shakey material with the wb set carelessly.

Thank you all for your sincere posting and suggestions. I will not try to convince anyone to register and see for himself. Instead, I am going to listen to your critique and include previews in all of the update announcements.

I say again, and not in a spamming way, that this website will be something unique. There is no hidden payments or anything like that. There is no scam. We are a group of people, who make this kind of content for a living. We, too, were sick of scam websites, who are luring one to register just to offer him content for payment on the next page... That's why we decided to create a website where every member of our team will produce in his spare time at least one item a day and give it for free posting on our website.

Thank you all again and cheers!

Blog Entries

So it's a self supporting stock footage deal ? Could work.

So if it's so touchie feelie cool non profit no scam - why do you have to register at all? ? ? ? And why the google ads ???

I am not being sarcastic I am being sceptical now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast