Thread: Canon XL-1 for Sale Bargain!

Default Canon XL-1 for Sale Bargain!

For sale is my Canon XL1 Mini DV 3CDD Camcorder. It is supplied with 3 Batteries and charger. I need to sell now as business has gone slow and I need a bit of extra cash for xmas. I originally bought it in its current condition from ebay for 800, I have only used it for a few jobs in the past few months.

The camera is in good working order and provides great picture results, the bodywork is slightly worn in areas and there is a small amount of "ghosting" in the viewfinder however this is nothing to worry about and in no way affects the picture recordings etc. The pins on the dv out are bent but this does not affect the cameras other functions in any way.

Local collection is welcome from Wigan or I can arrange to meet
    Postage will be approx 20 via DHL. Any questions please get in touch...GENUINE SALE!

600 ono
    Last edited by dwabo; 11-27-2008 at 11:05 PM. Reason: typo!

Default Canon XL1

Only jsut seen posting.Have you sold it?

Dont suppose the camera is still for sale?