Thread: comical montage attempt

Default comical montage attempt

My attempt at a comical montage. shot at a Renaissance festival in Maryland, on the last day of the season, which is "the day of wrong". The only day it is acceptable to come in any costume you want. I did my best to capture as many fun and interesting people and costumes as I could. How ever there was a lot of drinking involved and the camera was not as steady as I would have liked. But at least I never fell down. I would love your feedback. Thank you for you time and attention.
    Ryan AKA rgander1 AKA "the videobloggoligist"

Default Most excellent

Quote Originally Posted by rgander1 View Post
    My attempt at a comical montage. shot at a Renaissance festival in Maryland, on the last day of the season, which is "the day of wrong". The only day it is acceptable to come in any costume you want. I did my best to capture as many fun and interesting people and costumes as I could. How ever there was a lot of drinking involved and the camera was not as steady as I would have liked. But at least I never fell down. I would love your feedback. Thank you for you time and attention.
    YouTube - videoblog-12: Maryland Renfest: part 1
    R gutz a short attention span "about 2~4 minutes max!" with most you-tube videos, so when your video ended, I right away knew - I owed you a thank-you, coz ya responsible for a new personal record!

Oh and as for your video - your ending says it all!

Thanks for entertaining me..

Cheers,

Pete..
    May the Universe return a hundred
    fold what you charge unto others

Now that is a long video. However its one that i quite happily watched all the way through. What a terrific mix of great people and costumes spanning every interest. I think I saw you fall in love (or at least fall in flirt) twice which was great fun. You did a very good job at getting people to participate (well except for the man in the iron mask and hood)

On the downside some of your shots were in silhouette but I appreciate that attending to that issue could well have killed the spontaneity of the encounters. I got a little tired of the 'most excellent' guy, good for a couple of times but annoying the rest.

I enjoyed the brief snatches of various theme tunes to match the characters. All in all an enjoyable film. Thanks for posting.

Shrimpy