Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: one minute tv adverts for my business

Default one minute tv adverts for my business

Hello my name is Lamin .I am a mobile phone retailer .I want one minute commercial advertisement for television.I am looking for the advert to appear like this
    Space rocket ship takes of and there is big crashing and then you see mobile phones many different types appearing on screen .This is to catch maximum viewer attention.Or mobile phones appearing in Space moving to different directions .Also mobile phones coming from very beautiful image background like riverflow or waterfall.It could also be from a fantastic or interesting background.
    I am willing to listen to better ideas that will my products and services more interesting.Also we unlock phones and sell mobile phone accessories.
    .If anyone can do this or know someone contact me on msn(sunrisegsm@hotmail.com) yahoo(lamin.jallow@yahoo.com)
    Last edited by moon-light; 11-22-2008 at 04:42 PM. Reason: addition

Blog Entries

TV ad campaign for a local tv station is gonna be 10 to 15 grand ballpark for a campaign lasting a few months, so I am presuming you have a budget ? ?

Given the scale of your investment it really is worth getting a professionsally produced video.

I am way out of my comfort zone here but for a professionally produced 1 min tv ad - 1000 to 2000 minimum.

Your best bet is to contact some production companies and discuss your needs with them.

As for the content of the advert - be guided by the professionals.

Hi thanks for your advice but let me say here that since my budget is well below what you mentioned i do not mind to go for a profesional who is working in his or her house expecting that the charges will be lower .You could also do me a good favour if you refer me to comeone you think could do a good job and same time accept lower price

Blog Entries

Perhaps your first action should be to contact your local tv company and discuss package prices with them.

I think it is usuall for you to agree a package, a campaign, rather than one or a few showings.

To be honest I am not sure you have the Alans to pay for the screenings.

Local cinema ads will be cheaper and target a very local audience.

The production values in advertising are very high and the designing and realisation of an effective tv / cinmea ad is a complicated matter.

You may be better advised to use other forms of promotion such as paying students to hand out flyers / march about wearing s wich boards - they will all work for minimum wage.

Hi thanks but you should know that i have already done what u r asking me.I have talked with the tv company.Here in my country tv adverts is not expensive.About GPB 1300.00 for one whole month.You may not believe .But le tell you that i live in West Africa.Hope this means something to you my friend .Once again thanks and i am expecting you to connect me to someone whom you know in this area

Blog Entries

I am afraid I have no film making friends in west africa....
    Last edited by Mark W; 11-22-2008 at 06:40 PM.

Blog Entries

I suspect production costs will be lower too local to you.

I think it is very unlikely that you will persuade anyone here to make you an advert for the money I suspect you want to pay..... but you go for it !

Hi thanks once again but i want it done in uk or anywhere in europe.Thats fine with me and thats why i posted this here .So there you are again

Blog Entries

Ok - first thing you need to do is to say what you are willing to pay....

Hi thanks i would like to discuss payment in private with someone who is interested .If you are interested check me on msn (sunrisegsm@hotmail.com) or yahoo (lamin.jallow@yahoo.com)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast