Thread: my first PIP

Default my first PIP

this is My fist videoblogg using PIP. I edited this with WMM for the news style effects and re edited it with MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 14 Download version for the PIP and a few additional text crawls. If only I was better at looking at the camera when talking instead of reading the story. (really wish I had a TelePrompter) I think I'll get a big dry-erase board and set it behind the tripod.

P.S. I don't know what "bumped" means but incase I did and didn't know it, I am saying thanks now.
    Thank You.
    Last edited by rgander1; 11-21-2008 at 02:25 AM.

To bump a topic means to post in an old topic, bumping it back to the top of the list.

Thank you MadMatty, Now that I know what it means I know not to do it. I've read a few places in this forum how "bumping" is bad form. (at least that's the way it sounded to me) I try and stay out of trouble if I can. So far this place is awesome. It's way better than those other........Well, I guess I shouldn't talk behind their back so I'll just shut up now.
    Ryan AKA rgander1 AKA "the videobloggoligist"

When I first signed up here, only very recently like, but anyway I found myself posting in old threads just because this forum's layed out differently to the other one I'm on. You'll get used to things too

First off, I apologize for "bumping" but I thought it would be relevant in the case of a TelePrompter. The dry erase idea was a very bad idea, I don't recommend it unless your script is very short. I just finished constructing a TelePrompter using an old PC with a simple word processor and an old monitor I picked up at a resale shop. I then mounted the monitor on my lighting rig just above the camera placement and positioned the "PgDn" button under the news desk in front of the blue-screen. Using a large font and bold I can now read the script without taking my eyes off the camera and page down as I read. And with the blue screen I should be able to utilize a virtual news studio for a more professional look. As soon as I have enough time I'll shoot another "news flash" with better results. I wasn't very happy with this one. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Ryan AKA rgander1 AKA "the videobloggoligist"