Thread: Watch The New Halo 3 MLG EXTERMINATIONS Top 10

Default Watch The New Halo 3 MLG EXTERMINATIONS Top 10

Well, here it is! I wanna thank you guys for submitting! I got some really cool submissions! Details on how to enter your video for the 2nd edition is at the end of the video, Please let me know what you think.

Link:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pKq-Rk9BwE]YouTube - Halo 3 Top 10 !!!MLG EXTERMINATIONS!!![/ame]

Please watch in high quality, Enjoy!

Blog Entries

I very much doubt us guys submitted anything given this is your first post.

A cut and paste post far a cut and paste video masuqerading as creativity in a cut and paste age

Nil points.

Can I ask why the forum has a section for such things. I mean I understand the pull of video games, but why is the cutting together of clips from people's bedroom hobbies actually considered to have credibility in a video making forum?

I'm intrigued, and also looking for a less 'done before' phrase to replace 'get a life FFS!!'

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Hill View Post
    Can I ask why the forum has a section for such things.
    Clearly this vid should have been posted (an will be moved no doubt) to the "Video Games" section which Marc set up alongside the "Fan Movies" (for stuff edited from other peoples footage) and "Special FX" (for lightsabre movies) so as not to clutter up the main user video section.
    I thought this was a very smart move by Marc.

By simply removing games/fan/FX movies posted on the User Video section, "we" might appear to be an unfriendly, elitist bunch of people or accused of censorship.

Providing a vehicle where people interested in those genres of home video making can post their work for criticism, we are at least encouraging home video making of sorts annd who knows, one or two of the exponents might take the occasional comment (like "now why don't you try shooting something yourself") on board.

And it's not entirely irrelevant, although B McGann's content is soley footage of video games, there are other aspects to consider which we might be inclined to comment on - presentation, titling, linking clips etc.
    Tim

Blog Entries

Hmmm - perhaps I was a bit harsh - not really criticising the film contructively was I .... Not my thing really so best leave to the target audience to comment.

Moved.

One day perhaps we'll see a video about people playing video games, hopefully it'll include a scene of revelation in an old man when the character finally realises life has passed him by whilst he was sat in a small room getting wired over a controllable cartoon.

I respect the forum's move of course, bow to that, but this is just so tip of the iceberg when it comes to video making that I'll never consider it to be a worthy thing to have for the few, when the same amount of effort going into advising and moderating them could go into directing them elswhere.

I'll leave them alone.

Mark you've got to sort your U turns out dude!

Blog Entries

To be able to change ones mind is a clear sign of maturity....

I like te vids, not badly edited and put together