Thread: Looking for SD Camcorder and relevant accessories.

Default Looking for SD Camcorder and relevant accessories.

Okay so now the direction of my hunt has changed. I'm after a camcorder, preferrably 3CCD for good image quality. It doesn't need to be High-Def, SD will be just fine so I can edit the footage easily. It seems panasonics are the better camcorders, over sony and canons for good image quality?

Im looking for some accessories, like a good lens, including maybe a wide angle lens or a lens hood. I am also looking to get a tripod. I'm looking to spend between 300-400.

As you can probably tell, I'm a complete newbie to all this so I would really appreciate some recommendations.

Cheers.

Blog Entries

People and magazimes obsess over cameras - in reality at any one price point they all perform very similarly.

If someone told you panasonis were better image quality they are bound not to be talking from first hand experience but are just talking a load of hoohar.

Some cams catch on but not cos they have better pic quality but becuse they have other features poeple like - or think they need....

you see the sticky at top of this section ?

Your budget is too low for tripod and mic and wa convetor - spend all that on the camera. You can get tripods for 50 quid but it will be a piece of crap and consequently you will never use it.

A usuable tripod is about 300 new - half used.