Thread: Action Short in Need of Help

Default Action Short in Need of Help

Hi my name is Thato and I have finished filming my short film called Prime Justice. It is an action short. I am in need to help with cg blood shots. For example one character gets shot from behind through his shoulder. So i would need blood to fly out and look realistic.

I also have a 3d bullet sequence i need done. Now the thing about that is i can do the Andrew Kramer way but i would rather have a cool custom effect for example we see the bullet load into the chamber right before he fires and then it flies out.

I am a student so i really don't have money to pay, but if your looking for work to add to your reel this will be great for you.

For those who need compensation I offer Graphics work, Royalty Video Footage, Etc. Just let me know.

For those interested Please contact me at TPvideo@gmail.com for more information.

And also i know this sounds like alot of work so if you only have time to do one VFX Shot thats fine by me.
    We are ready to shock the world

Blog Entries

Cant help with that but glad to see you back here - looking forward to more crazy stuff from you guys - I assume it is the mad thunder boys ???

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderP87 View Post
    Hi my name is Thato and I have finished filming my short film called Prime Justice. It is an action short. I am in need to help with cg blood shots. For example one character gets shot from behind through his shoulder. So i would need blood to fly out and look realistic.
    Videocopilot have a tutorial on blad splatters too! Of course you need some blood spatter video clips firstthough.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderP87 View Post
    I also have a 3d bullet sequence i need done. Now the thing about that is i can do the Andrew Kramer way but i would rather have a cool custom effect for example we see the bullet load into the chamber right before he fires and then it flies out.
    Sounds like you shot the footage without understanding what or how you would do the post production work. That doesn;t sound like a good thing.