Thread: CGI wedding short for my brother

Default CGI wedding short for my brother

Would love to know what you guys think? Tried to hype up the tradition photo slide show and make it more filmic. Wedding was in Cabo which is why it starts the way it does.

MyToons - Watch Cartoons, Animation - Animation - Play - Once Upon A Time...

I put this on Mytoons, has better quality then youtube. It's a video I did for my brother. Cut out about 10 mintues worth of pictures so I won't bore those not part of the family but I think it still stays true to the feel of the short.

Used Disney as a theme and tried to make it feel as theatical as possible.

Would love to hear what some of you think and maybe ways I might improve next time.

MyToons - Watch Cartoons, Animation - Animation - Play - Once Upon A Time...

Called it "Once upon a time..."

Awesome and beautiful quality animations and graphics. My only problem was early on - just too much water. Weak bladder
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

thank you for taking the time to watch and respond. Did the water because it was a destination wedding in Cabo and felt I needed something I timed it to some little mermaid.

I agree it might have stayed to long in the water but I can't help it...I love water .... though it is a b%^&H to animate!