Thread: Font Help required!

Default Font Help required!

A while ago I downloaded a font that contains DTS, Dolby, DVD logos in it. It must have been a freebie or I wouldn't have had it.

Have just changed PC and forgot to copy it across. It'snot really convenient to fire up the old PC any longer so I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get this font or has a copy they could pass on to me - assuming they have a freebie version.

Might be wrong but I believe the font name has the word 'combi' in it. Might not though.

Thanks in advance.

I think it might be the one linked in this thread but the link no longer works.

http://www.videoforums.co.uk/forum-l...one-needs.html

Can anyone help?

Blog Entries

Try d loading the logo or something in same font and then u load a jpeg to this very clever web site.

Works a treat and I have used it many times - most recently in that daft ocean finance film to suss thier telephone number font.

One for everyones fav list I think - WhatTheFont : MyFonts

I believe I can help with the logos (my wife runs a small sign making business, I do the graphics, hence my being on the comuter all of the time- ah hah!! )

Anyway, I believe I have all you need, but they are graphic files, not fonts. If they are of use to you I can supply .cdr vector images, or hi res bitmaps if you prefer.

Mark, The web site failed. Couldn;t find a font containing the 'DVD video' logo in it when I threw an exampe picture at it.

Jerry, Not familiar with a .cdr file. What is it? What opens it? If I get no joy I'll PM you for further details ok.

Might just be easiest to find a spare monitor and keyborard and fire up the old box eh?

.cdr are CorelDraw files. Most vector based graphics programs can open them, in fact I've brough them into Word before now. Vector graphics, like fonts, are infiitely scalable without quality loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Hill View Post
    .cdr are CorelDraw files. Most vector based graphics programs can open them, in fact I've brough them into Word before now. Vector graphics, like fonts, are infiitely scalable without quality loss.
    aah. I use Illustrator. Presumably they'll open ok if I need them. I'll get back to if I need them ok. Gonna wait a week (or so) before firing up the old box for the last time just to give me time to see if I can find anythign else I missed.

Blog Entries

Alan, I've got the font(s) you need. PM me your email address and I'll mail them over to you.