0 0%
  • average

1 50.00%
  • bad

0 0%

Thread: Samples wedding movies philippines

Default Samples wedding movies philippines

Hi there everyone

i am gving you all my link to some of the wedding movie styles i used whilst in the Philippines. Some are cut samples and trailer types Just click on the previews section. Hope u will all give me some feedback . please enjoy. you can also download if you have slow pc

Ive recently returned from philippines and looking for work . i have DSR 250-p CAMERA FROM SONY, SSENHISER RADIO MICS. LIGHTING, Edit with premiere pro

Last edited by ronleic; 11-08-2008 at 03:06 PM. Reason: error forgot website

hi are you based in manila? i am very much interested to learn video editing, i have been watching premiere pro cs 3 tutorial from cd's and i am considering video editing to be my career, can i work for you on an o j t status, gusto kasi talaga matuto, ok lang ba as an assitant, i am currently working in a call center at ang dami ko extra time for a part time job.. hope for your favorable reply.. mario

Its good that some people apreciate my WORKS. Unfortuntely i am now back in the UK . All the demos taken from weddings filmed in the Philippines. Not the style you would normally see here in the uk. It would have been good to get opinions and votes from others..........maybe they shy

Regarding video editing i would suggest learning adobe premiere . I feel its the best . Just keep practising and find your own style of editing and build on it

looks good!Is it also include video recording and other packages???