Thread: Distortion effects?

Default Distortion effects?

Hi, I' m new here so I hope I'm posting in the right forum. For my English Extension 2 Major work I plan to explore the story of Alice in Wonderland, and I'd love to be able to do a film. But the problem with doing it is that the special effects might be really hard.What I was wondering is: Is it possible to enlarge or shrink certain parts of a frame? For example, some of the filming I want to have excludes the character running down a corridor, but the door shrinking as she gets closer to it. Is this possible to do without making several different sets? If so, what programs would I be able to do this on? Also things like making certain parts of the body larger than the rest?If there's nothing, I could always do a short story. XD. Thanks!

Bracknell, Berkshire, UK

Download an dplay with the 30 trial of Adobe After Effects. It's a monster (and will take longer than th trial period to get the most out of it) but it will be able to do the jobs you want.

Other s/w will almost certainbly be able to do it as well. I know AE that's why I suggest it.