Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Need help. New user to Vegas Platinum 9

  1. #1

    Default Need help. New user to Vegas Platinum 9

    Does Vegas Platinum 9 have the capability of handling dual video feeds in order to make spilt screen scenes? If so, any help in the right direction would be appreciated greatly.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,842
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ52 View Post
    Does Vegas Platinum 9 have the capability of handling dual video feeds in order to make spilt screen scenes? If so, any help in the right direction would be appreciated greatly.
    Help file
    Interactive Tutrorials under Help
    Manual
    No 10 in first post here http://www.videoforums.co.uk/sony-ve...s-answers.html
    Dozens of other posts in this forum
    Tim

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    11,526
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    Well that's slightly embarrasing. Even I didn't know that sticky existed. Very useful indeed!

  4. #4

    Default

    Thanks, Tim. Very helpful. I'm new to the forum and tried using the search function last night but was using the wrong keywords.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,842
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters View Post
    Well that's slightly embarrasing.
    Presumably one of Mark W's embarrassing stickies.
    Tim

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,842
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ52 View Post
    Thanks, Tim. Very helpful. I'm new to the forum and tried using the search function last night but was using the wrong keywords.
    At least you looked! However, please do download the manual (not the flimsy printed thing that comes with Vegas) unlike most software manuals it's pretty good.
    The only down side is you may find it a bit confusing as it doesnt clearly identify which features are available only in the Pro version. However, you can check whichg feature are available in which version here Sony Creative Software - Vegas Pro 8 - Vegas Family Comparison
    Tim

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bristol uk
    Posts
    8,938
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Presumably one of Mark W's embarrassing stickies.
    How very dare you - it was Andy's sticky actually. lols.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    At least you looked! However, please do download the manual (not the flimsy printed thing that comes with Vegas) unlike most software manuals it's pretty good.
    The only down side is you may find it a bit confusing as it doesnt clearly identify which features are available only in the Pro version. However, you can check whichg feature are available in which version here Sony Creative Software - Vegas Pro 8 - Vegas Family Comparison
    Thanks for the tip. I will do that for sure as well.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,842
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    How very dare you - it was Andy's sticky actually. lols.
    My bad. I hadn't realised Andy was a mod. I thought he'd made the post and you'd made his thread sticky.
    Ooooh Matron!
    Tim

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    However, please do download the manual (not the flimsy printed thing that comes with Vegas) unlike most software manuals it's pretty good.
    This is the 74 page PDF manual, Tim, for Vegas Platinum 9?

    Grazie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vegas Movie Studio 8 Platinum???
    By Ian_H in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 01:46 PM
  2. Error in Sony Vegas Platinum
    By IamNumber1 in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 08:56 AM
  3. rendering h.264 in vegas platinum 8.0d
    By dave_lynch in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 08:36 PM
  4. Sony Vegas 8.0 Platinum - Masking
    By Yzel07 in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 07:07 PM
  5. Cool Affects for Sony Vegas 7.0 Platinum
    By Lindvideo15 in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 12:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •