Thread: What Would The Best Software Be?

Default What Would The Best Software Be?

I'm getting into Video Editing, I'm not a complete beginner, I'm pretty good at Photoshop, if that even helps..

But I am starting a project, and would like to know what software would help me the best. I will be editing video, probably High Definition, but also need to add stuff in that when you click the designated spot, it runs another video file, within that current one.

Like for example, I'm doing a still shot of a room with 3 doors on the wall, I want to be able to make each door clickable, and have each click go to another video.

I also plan on reading up on whatever program we decide on, so I know how to use it, and am familiar with the UI.

Western Europe

You could wait for Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 to come out for your editing but you will need something like Macromedia Flash to give you the interaction you are looking for. It will allow you to insert clickable buttons onto areas of video and then allow you to associate actions with those areas.

Alright, thanks.

And I assume it's like Dreamweaver, where if I want to make a picture clickable, and have it open a new page, within that page, I can just choose those options?