Thread: Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 DVD Problems.....

Default Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 DVD Problems.....

Hi all, I just bought myself a new camera, a Panasonic SDR-SW20, the new waterproof one, and got adobe premiere pro 1.5, and made the video i wanted to on the app 1.5, but when i exported to dvd and put it in the dvd player, it came out all jerky and jumpy. the video quality and sound quality was great, but the jerking is a real problem. if anyone can help soon, that would be great, as i need to know by the 3rd of next month. thanks

details details details.

we need to know exactly what you did and how you did it to produce the dvd you made to even start helping here. Also, provide a list of the settings used and all detaisl about the media used and the project settings. The problem could be any combination of the above but we don;t know yet...

Allright, as i'm pretty new to this, I'll try my best: Took the video, imported it to the PC using a USB cord, opened APP 1.5, imported the video files, stuck them in the order I wanted them, used the "Cut" or "Slice" buttons to shorten the video (I can't remember exactly what the button is called) viewed the video in app 1.5, exported it to dvd straight from 1.5, put the dvd into the player, played it, and that thats where the problem started. I never changed any of the settings in 1.5, I hope thats enough details for you. Sorry about that. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMaccer View Post
    Allright, as i'm pretty new to this, I'll try my best: Took the video, imported it to the PC using a USB cord, opened APP 1.5, imported the video files, stuck them in the order I wanted them, used the "Cut" or "Slice" buttons to shorten the video (I can't remember exactly what the button is called) viewed the video in app 1.5, exported it to dvd straight from 1.5, put the dvd into the player, played it, and that thats where the problem started. I never changed any of the settings in 1.5, I hope thats enough details for you. Sorry about that. thanks
    Please define "took the video"? Do you mean recorded it on/in a camcorder? If so then what type of camcorder is it? i.e. what format of tape (presumably) did you record it onto.

You transferred from camcorder to computer via a USB connection. If you recorded on a minDV tape then the transfer via USB is almost certainly your problem. If you have a minDV (note I'm not saying mini DVD here) camcorder you must absolutely NEVER transfer the video to a computer via a USB port.