Thread: Premier cs3, faster preview? all frames?

1. Default Premier cs3, faster preview? all frames?

hi guys again, i hope ull find a awnser for me this time thx

i have 135mb 15 sec clip, and when i wonna see the clip in premier, it show me every 50 frame or something like that, wery slow etc.

is there a way to improve playback in premier like there is in AE to reduce resolution or something.?
    i just need a smooth playback cose i need to see my movie in real time. or something close to real time.

i have a nice machine (computer) so there are no problems there. Can it be from codec i use to render my frames into movie : "huffyuv"

i renderd (1.130 pictures) frames, and make a movie from them in program called "virtual dub". and i make 135mb / 15 seconds clip.
    it was 4,15 gb of pictures and i made it in a clip 135mb

2. Default

i forgot to tell u that is fremes from one PC game... and i render it out 90 fps.

3. Default

why don't you use a program called Fraps. You adjust a button, F9 is default i think, and when you press it in game it starts to record what is happening on the screen. This way you won't need to do it picture by picture. Or am I not getting the Idea.

While in Premiere right click on the video file, the file must be in the time line, and click speed/duration. the more the % is over 100 the faster it'll be, and vise versa.
    hope this helps, but i'm not sure i understood your question

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by csm View Post
    why don't you use a program called Fraps. You adjust a button, F9 is default i think, and when you press it in game it starts to record what is happening on the screen. This way you won't need to do it picture by picture. Or am I not getting the Idea.

While in Premiere right click on the video file, the file must be in the time line, and click speed/duration. the more the % is over 100 the faster it'll be, and vise versa.
    hope this helps, but i'm not sure i understood your question
    Hi, thx for raplying.

I know for fraps and i know for speed and duration

but, is it posible with fraps to get a perfect qualiti like i can ger from frames from game. ? ..i think that is not posible, maybe im wrong. (so i decidet to go frame by frame and it isnt so bad to do, only if a dont have that problem)

And the problem is , i dont see clip normal, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...

i see 1,3,7,9, (ant thats only in PREMIER, for example i see it normal in media player clasic.

(example)

5. Default

problem was my kodek, now i have 12 sec klip in 4,3gb and in premier preview works just fine
    Last edited by LUKAvac; 10-20-2008 at 05:51 PM.