Just wanted to share.
I got a lot of things wrong on this first trial of my time slice rig in it's current form.
Things I can see are:
The mount is linear through being straight, not the arc I really want.
The camera's white balance settings were not balanced as they should be.
I'm using a couple of E-20's amongst E-10's, they have to be replaced.
This is only three quarters of the system, still awaiting camera deliveries.
I have to match focal lengths between the video and the still cameras.
I didn't close the eyefinders on the still cams, so they are pasty images.
Focus the damn video cameras properly!!
All I've done here is import everything, cut the still cam image durations to 2 frames, re-aligned them a bit, and clagged it into the relevant video camera bits, I've not done any retouching or morphing, so it's pretty rough, and short! .