Thread: New GT35pro 35mm Adapter Ground Glass Holder Kit for sale

Thumbs up New GT35pro 35mm Adapter Ground Glass Holder Kit for sale

To all who want to build their own 35mm adapter, I am releasing my new GT35pro ground glass holder kit from now on. This is machine milled plastic and uses the spring steel wire for the legs, welded to the metal screws and are very strong. The ground glass is interchangeable. You only need to release the 2 small screws and remove the retaining plastic to wash or change the ground glass. I made a version last week but I have refined it to this final design. This will now be used in the entire range of GT35pro 35mm Adapters. Order information here www.gt35pro.blogspot.com
    Full range of fully assembled 35mm adapters up to 72mm filter thread size also available.
    Ground glass kit comes together with vibrating motor and 2 ground glass.
    Attached Images Attached Images

bump.
    bump.

Blog Entries

Mate dont spam the forum please - you have posted several posts promoting your proudct recently on the board.

I have removed your post from pimp the link. Please dont post another promotional post or we might sned you an invoice -

Thanks for your cooperation. PM sent.
    Last edited by Mark W; 11-15-2008 at 11:30 AM.

Frankly I think this is laughable. He states he's not done much before, it's made from a set of Chinese extension tubes (which are crap btw, the bayonets are badly made on all three sets I have, Canon Nikon and Olympus), so basically he's just saving people a bit of practical effort, and he calls it a 'GT35pro'. Ok, so a bit of CNC machining of an engineering plastic on the gg holder, this is 2008, a 3 axis CNC router costs very little these days, sub contracting make these parts commonplace.

I mean the images to be seen are great no doubt of that, but 'Pro'? By definition surely a 'Pro' wouldn't have a use for such a thing, they'd use proper cameras with proper lenses in the first place wouldn't they!

Sorry, ranting, but it's good example of the fact that too many products that include the term 'Pro', aren't.

Blog Entries

Bet he wished he had left it at one perfectly allowable spam now.
    Who said there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Locked to avoid spambumping.
    Last edited by Mark W; 11-15-2008 at 06:04 PM.