Thread: Textual Problems

Default Textual Problems

Hello people, my first post, love using Sony Vegas, but I've come across a problem I've not had before, now it's either me missing something simple or something I'm yet to discover, but I'm making a clip and as part of it for about eight seconds I have some text towards the bottom left and when I run the clip on vegas it stays where I put it, yet when I render it it moves slightly above where I placed it, any ideas of what I'm doing wrong or forgetting to do.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacked FC View Post
    . . it stays where I put it, yet when I render it it moves slightly above where I placed it,
    - Hmmm, I've never heard of the render process make text change position? It could be that you can not see this happening UNTIL you render. Now THAT is something completely different.

My thoughts are that you DO have a keyframe changing the position of the text, and it is that you need to address.

How have you positioned your text? Pan/Crop? Positional function in TEXT? How? I bet if you interrogate their timelines slowly you will find an errant keyframe lurking that is doing what it is supposed to do, but you DON'T want it there.

Grazie